Saturday, January 21, 2012

I've Got Wedding Fever

Happy weekend readers!  I apologize for the lack in posting/crafting this week, the first week back to school after break is always rough.  You will definitely be noticing a trend in my posts these days since I have one thing on my mind: weddings.  I am taking some major steps in my coordinating business, Pink Cupcake Weddings, and because of that, it is all I can think about!  I am working on several weddings coming up later this year and am hoping to be booking lots of jobs for this summer!  Because of that, I am going to be bringing you lots of wedding inspiration and ideas, along with my normal projects.  Some of you might recognize the wedding I am going to share with you today; it is so full of personalized details, it remains one of my favorite I have ever been a part of!  Check out the gorgeous wedding eye candy and enjoy!






































Just have to say that I helped craft some of those poof balls!  All the best to Tim and Lisa, thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day!  If you are interested in hiring me to coordinate your wedding, shoot me an email at falon@pinkcupcakeweddings.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment