Saturday, August 20, 2011

How Many Blogs Can One Girl Write?

A lot apparently!  Hopefully this is going to be my final stop on the blog train!  Now that my wedding is over (and I am suffering from some serious withdrawals) I am focusing most of my attention on our home buying search.  Along with that is a new obsession with design and design blogs.  The day the Ikea catalog arrived?  Almost as exciting as the new issue of Martha Stewart Living.  I will still be sharing wedding ideas here (my wedding pics should be ready any day now), but now I will also include my adventures in home decor, party planning, baking, and all of those other wifely duties I will now partake in.  I can't wait to get started!  For those of you who have been with me from the beginning, you're amazing (and probably related to me in some way).  To the newcomers, welcome.  To all of you, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment