Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Love Cake Pinterest Tuesday!

When I sit down to compile my posts for Pinterest Tuesdays, I look at my recent pins and try to find a theme.  This week, apparently, I'm into cake.  Given my blog and business title, I guess that's no big surprise.  I did make some pretty awesome brownies this weekend (they're cake like) so maybe that's the inspiration!  (Or maybe I just really want cake!)  Try not to drool too much...

So cute for Valentine's Day!


Great alternative to expensive wedding cake.



If you don't understand why this cake rules then I don't want to be your friend.



Is that cookie dough inside that cupcake?  Why yes, yes it is.


Cake pop maker!  Best idea ever!



Now I'm hungry!  See you tomorrow for Wedding Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment