First, some sad and tragic news. I tried to log onto Pinterest from my school computer last week, and...the site is now blocked. Because it is a "media sharing" site, I can no longer access my Pins at school. Even worse, I can no longer Pin anything from any site I surf at school. I almost cried. Seriously.
So Pinterest Mondays are going to be on hold until I get a new laptop and it is up and running from the house. The good news is that I plan to endure Black Friday madness to purchase said laptop, so hopefully it won't be long.
I thought I would take a minute to write about some of the many things that I am thankful for. Here are the top ten:
1. Most importantly, I am thankful for my amazing husband. He is always there with a hug, advice, and/or a glass of wine when I need him. He truly is the best friend and partner I could ever ask for.
2. I am SUPER thankful for our new house. We still have a long way to go before it is where I want it to be, but I am so happy to have a place to call our own.
3. I am thankful for my family. They drive me absolutely INSANE, but they are always there for me when I need them.
4. I have some of the most amazing, silly, supportive, crazy friends on this planet and I would not survive without them!
5. Despite the fact that I complain about it often, and it stresses me out to no end, I am thankful for my job (the steady income one!). I know there are many out there who would love to have a position like mine and I am grateful to be employed.
6. I am super thankful that I have been able to coordinate as many weddings as I have this year. What started out as a fun side job could potentially be a full time career, and I am so excited about that possibility.
7. I am thankful for this blog and the five of you who read it regularly :o) I have a lot of fun writing about my experiences and my projects and it is rewarding when I get positive feedback for it.
8. I am thankful for my health, and the health of my friends and family.
9. I am thankful to those who are defending our country and because of that don't get to see their loved ones tomorrow or throughout the holiday season. Hopefully they will all be home soon!
10. Lastly, I am thankful that this year I got to experience the absolute best, happiest day ever. Our wedding was so amazing on so many levels, it is hard for me to put it into words. Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey and take a long nap!