Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wedding Pics Round One!

So I have been waiting for this post for a long time!  I finally get to share my wedding pics with you, and I hope you love them as much as I do.  I am super excited to incorporate these into some of my projects for the new house.  I hope you enjoy these shots, all taken by the darling Courtney Tomey.




This is my fave of Matt.  He looks so cute!







All the siblings





Stunning flowers by the lovely Jill Abejon!







Our guestbook: guests signed wine bottles, we will drink the wine on our first five anniversaries.

20 things Matt loves about me

20 things I love about Matt



I am IN LOVE with these paper lanterns and I WILL be hanging them in my backyard!


Probably my favorite pic of all :o)
It's hard to believe it's all over!  Getting the pictures was the last wedding related activity :o(  I need to find some more brides so I can continue getting my fix!  Thanks again to everyone who made our amazing day possible.  It truly was the greatest day of my (and Matt's!) life and one I will certainly never forget!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I'm so excited by how great your pictures look! Beautiful, beautiful personal wedding for two awesome people. So fantastic that it was the greatest day of your life :) As it should be!!!

    ReplyDelete