Monday, November 14, 2011

Have I Mentioned I Love Weddings Pinterest Monday

Another week and lots more Pins!  I realized as I was scrolling through my Pins today that I have been very wedding centered this week, probably due to the wedding meetings I had this past weekend.  Eventually I will focus on the new house, it just probably won't be until Winter Break (25 more days, but who's counting?).  For now, I am trying to get through the semester, promote my business, coordinate as many weddings as I can, spend time with my husband (haha) and maybe every once in a while, sleep.  Oy vey.  Let's get to the Pins!  (Don't forget, if you love a pic, click on it and it will take you to the original site!)

Love this quote!  So true!


Quite possibly the cutest proposal I have ever seen!


Adorable.


Love how simple and elegant this dress is.


Can't go wrong with Mason jars.



Have a great week y'all!  Hopefully see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment