Monday, September 26, 2011

I Want it to be Fall Weather Pinterest Monday!

Don't forget to follow me and comment on the Shutterfly post for your chance to 
win a Shutterfly gift card!
And welcome to the week!  It's another Monday, which is a bummer, but it means lots of pins, which is awesome!  You will be able to tell by some of these selections that I am jonesing for fall weather big time.  I want to wear sweaters and scarves!  It is now officially autumn and there should be no more eighty degree days!
Here are some of the fabulous pins that struck my fancy this week.
I absolutely love this idea from 1.bp.blogspot.com!  A wedding picture with vows printed over it, so cute!
Love this combo from polyvore.com (though I probably couldn’t pull off those boots!)
Definitely trying this idea from thecraftingchicks.com!

Super cute save the date!

And for all you children of the 90’s out there…I don’t even need to say anything.

Looking forward to a four day weekend coming up!  Hopefully I will have some time to get some cleaning and packing and maybe even crafting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment