Monday, September 5, 2011

An Update and a Project!

Hello all!  Matt and I have been hard at work (okay it's not really work, but still) searching for our first house.  We are trying to find something with character that has enough space and is also in our price range.  In Los Angeles on two teacher's salaries that is not so easy to do.  But we are going to be patient and wait for that perfect property.  Chances are, there is going to be work to be done on our future home, which believe it or not, I look forward to!

In the midst of all that I got to coordinate a beautiful wedding for the gorgeous Anne and Milos at the fabulous Calamigos Ranch in Malibu.  Hopefully I will get to share some of the absolutely STUNNING photos by Sam Lim with you soon!  I have a few more weddings coming up in the next couple of months that I am super excited about and I can't wait to share them with you!

Between weddings and house hunting I have had very little time for crafting, but I do want to share a project with you today.  This was another present I received from another supremely talented member of the Abejon family.  Not only did mama Jill arrange all of my wedding flowers, she provided us with this super cute decoupaged "B" (for my new last name :o)).
Since my new husband is a musician, she covered the B in sheet music!  Too cute!
She even included personal favorites like music from Sleeping Beauty and the occasion appropriate Wedding March.

Letters like this are available at most craft stores and you could cover it with just about anything you want!  More crafts and updates coming soon!

1 comment: