Monday, September 19, 2011

I wish there was a day of the week that started with "P"!

Because then I would have dubbed it Pinterest P...day.  But alas, such a day does not exist, so I am going to have to make it Cure the Blues of Monday Pinterest Day!  I always need something to look forward to on Mondays, so it will be this post, sharing my favorite Pinterest finds with all of you.  Here are some super cool finds I discovered this week:



flickr.com 
           




etsy.com
                

heartsnhugs.blogspot.com
   

google.com
     

stylemepretty.com
imgfave.com  
   And, some other exciting news for those of you who are not on my Facebook, we got our house!  What was expected to be a super long and stressful process has turned out to be super easy (so far...knock on wood!)!  If all goes as planned we will be moving in at the end of October!  So excited to get to decorate my own HOUSE!  I cannot wait to start the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment