Monday, October 10, 2011

Dreaming of Planning More Weddings Pinterest Monday!

It seems like every time I go to a wedding, I get the bug again.  I want to plan more!  There are so many different options for themes and decor and colors, I want to be able to have a new wedding every year.  (Given the cost of weddings, Matt has vetoed this idea.)  Today I am living vicariously through my wedding Pins.  Enjoy!  And don't forget to check out the rocking video of Matt and the Matchmakers, seen here!
I'm obsessed with these lights and the long tables!
Gorgeous flower display



Bench:  Great idea for a guest book!

Love this as a ceremony back drop!

Here's to starting the week off right, with lots of weddings and pinspiration!

Picture credits from top: elizabethanndesigns.com, ladiesofluxury.tumblr.com, knockoffdecor.com, weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment