Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meet Matt and the Matchmakers!

In the age of DJs and iPods, the live wedding band seems to be a dying art form.  For some reason brides seem to think that a band will be too expensive or too boring or too old fashioned to be worth the cost.  I cannot stress enough how wrong that notion it!  Due to the fact that my hubby is a super talented musician, he put a lot of time and effort into making sure the music for our big day was top notch.  He gathered a group of his equally talented friends and they put on a show that rocked our reception like you could not believe.  It was one of my favorite moments of our day and our guests STILL talk about how amazing the band was.  They were so awesome that one of our guests decided to hire them for her big day (you will be seeing pictures of her gorgeous wedding later this week).  It was so fun to watch these guys rock another wedding, they can pack a dance floor like nobody's business!  So it is my absolute pleasure to introduce to you, Matt and the Matchmakers! (I will be shocked if that name sticks, Matt hates it, but I think it's adorable!)


How cool are they?!?!  (Please forgive my horrible iPhone videoing skills!)  If you are interested in booking Matt and the Matchmakers for your wedding or event, shoot me an email!

2 comments: