Monday, December 12, 2011

DIY Gifts Pinterest Monday!

For those of you who don't keep up with me on Facebook, my car totally pooped out and died on me last week.  We were already planning on getting a new car, but we wanted to wait until our tax refund came in.  We certainly were not planning on buying a new car before Christmas :o(  So....that means lots of homemade gifts for all our friends and family!  Here are some Pins of great gifts that are easy to make.

So cute, take a white lamp shade and add wedding vows, Bible verses, whatever you want!


Love these letters and the link has a FREE site to print them!


I am totally doing this in my living room.


These would be a great stocking stuffer.


Love this idea!  Change your iPhone case every day!

Hope everyone is ready for a DIY Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...love those phone cases! So adorable. Love the lamp too...actually love all of it! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete