Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas Pinterest Monday!

Best news ever...Pinterest is back at school!  It's a Christmas miracle!  I don't know why or how, but I am hoping it lasts!  In honor of the miracle, today's Pins are all Christmas themed.  I don't know if I will actually get to decorate much this year as I am still getting the house put together, but I am definitely going to try to get some of these projects done.  Check em out!

Absolutely love this!  It looks so cool!


Super cute and easy project for all of those leftover wedding candles


I don't think this could be anymore perfect for me!  It's a cupcake stand!  I have a million!



Very similar to the vases I made for our rehearsal dinner.  Cute!

Yay Christmas!  Tune in later this week to see my upholstered coffee table project!

1 comment: