Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Interchangeable iPhone Case

Now that all of my gifts have been delivered, I can share some of the projects I made for friends and family for Christmas.  This is one of my absolute favorites, I love it so much I will probably make one for myself too!  I made this for my sister after seeing this inspirational Pin.  The hardest part was finding a clear phone case.  I had to go to a couple of different places before I found one that was plain and clear with no designs on it, but once I had that, it was easy.

I traced my own iPhone onto a piece of cardstock and cut it out to make a template.

I traced the template onto the back of some cool scrapbooking papers and one picture.

I cut out the basic shape and then placed the papers inside the phone case.  I marked the spot for the camera hole and then used my razor to cut it out.  That part was a little time consuming, but if you take it slowly it is pretty easy to do.

The finished product is on the right in the case.  The other papers can be swapped in for the pic to change up the look of the phone.  You can match your phone to your mood, your outfit, the season, whatever you want!  I love the way this came out and I think my sis did too!

5 comments:

  1. Yup, I do love it! Can't wait to get the phone to fit the case so I can start using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this - the sky is the limit with all the fun things you can do! Thanks for linking up to my party!

    Amanda
    everycreativeendeavor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think love for this; iPhone Covers are so sew comfortable and it's fun to contain a little to change about! You are a feature ideal this week on Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! We can't wait to see what you've been up to with your family over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete