Saturday, December 10, 2011

Renegade Craft Fair

So excited that I got to go to the Renegade Craft Fair today!  There were so many amazing vendors there that I had to seriously control myself!  I was able to check some Christmas gifts off my list, but I can't post pictures of those, so here are the things I splurged on for myself (couldn't resist these!)


 Cookie and the Dude had so many cute fabric covered earrings, bobby pins, and hair ties.  I finally decided on the black and white polka dot ponytail holder and the pink and purple bottle opener keychain.  Got both for only $7!

This is by far my favorite...
This amazing necklace came from Social Grace Designs and I am IN LOVE with it!  I got an "M" for Matt, of course, and then I was able to personalize a charm with our anniversary date.  Best part?  That's totally our wedding font!  So cute!

Can't wait for the next fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment