Saturday, December 24, 2011

Glittery Stocking Personalization!

So with school out for break, I FINALLY have had time to get some Christmas stuff done around the house.  I made the sparkly name ribbons for our stockings a couple weeks ago, but didn't have time to go shopping for new stockings until this week.  I once again dipped into my massive stock of leftover wedding banner letters and glittered them up.






I super glued the letters onto some wide black ribbon.

And tied the ribbons onto our new white stockings.

Cute and easy.  And tonight I finally got some presents wrapped.  Since it was so late in the game before we had time to even think about a tree, we just went with a little fake one.  Here's our little Christmas tableau.


Sorry for the poor lighting.  Hopefully there will be a new camera under the tree for me!  Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment